Tuesday 11 August 2009

G-Force

This is going to be a short review as it really hasn't got much to talk about.

I'm not going to beat around the bush here and try and make it sound promising, but it was the worst film I've seen in a long time. The trailer seems really promising making me laugh every time I watch it, but the film is god awful. The humour is for children 11 and under (my brother thought it was really good, obviously), even though it's a PG which usually means older kids will like it too. But no. The humour was stupid, the characters were very stereotypical ("The mole is the mole!") and the acting from the real people in it is awful. The only redeeming factor was that Hurley (the fat one, obviously) made me laugh twice I think.

On the plus side, the action scenes were pretty good. But, err, that's it.

Truth be told, you'd probably get more fun out of watching the trailer for 90 mins than sit through that.

1.8/10. Just abysmal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Were you concentrating?